Why Beckoner and not Trub.? And as Paladin Goldpact?

As a multi class I will use the lower tier summons more - Skeletons, Wurms, Ogres, etc. Having 6 Skeletons (instead of 3) or 4 Ogres (instead of 2) feels just more powerful ... remember: the summons only have reduced health and duration on a Beckoner but hit as hard as their larger base form.

I haven't decided yet, which Paladin sub class I will choose. The armor rating from Goldpact Knight is useful, but only benefits my character, who should already be very tanky. The healing from Kind Wayfarer for Flames of Devotion is nice, but for full benefit it would be better to dual wield instead of using a shield. Shieldbearer gives +1 engagement, but the upgrade for Lay on Hands seems to be too situational. Bleakwalker and Darcozzi don't synergize very well. At the moment I think I will go with Kind Wayfarer.

Because Pallegina has low Might, I will put Exalted Endurance and Ancient Memory on the main character (with high Might). Pallegina (also as Herald) then provides Exalted Focus and the new chant that increases healing by 100%. Haven't decided on the other party members yet.

I now have decided, that i will go with: Shieldbearer of St. Elcga

Reasons for the decision:

- I will play the character as some sort of tank, so +1 Engagement helps

- the group healing from FoD on Kind Wayfarer is nice, but it synergizes with Weapon-Shield not as good as with Dual-wield and I will recast my summons anyway every few seconds

- making someone immortal for a couple of seconds with Lay on Hands (Shieldbearer bonus) can help against spike damage and can keep near death companions alive

- I will go with Chanter / Paladin / Merchant (background)

- so my character starts with +3 Diplomacy and +2 Bluff which will be the main dialog skills for the character

- Shieldbearers favor "Diplomatic" (Diplomacy) and do not disfavor "Deceptive" (Bluff) - so its the best match (Dispositions)