Summoned weapons like Concelhaut's Parasitic Staff and Citzal's Spirit Lance combined with wizards' self buffs will do the trick.

Something i'm wondering.. if i were to take  WF or WS for 2Handed, does it help the CPS or CSL? Also if i like Blights, what WF or WS should be taken for Blights?

Two Handed Style works with the staves and the lance. Any Weapon Focus works because summoned weapons are universal.

Kalakoth's Minor Blights and Llengrath's Blunt Wisdom are implements, so Dangerous Implement works as well as Marksman and any Weapon Focus. Also Blast works with them. The weapon styles don't work with ranged weapons in PoE.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Two Handed Style works with the staves and the lance. Any Weapon Focus works because summoned weapons are universal.

Kalakoth's Minor Blights and Llengrath's Blunt Wisdom are implements, so Dangerous Implement works as well as Marksman and any Weapon Focus. Also Blast works with them. The weapon styles don't work with ranged weapons in PoE.

You mean it makes no difference if i were to pick WF:Peasant or WF:Knight as both will help the ACC for CPS and CSL? Also any WF grant the ACC bonus for Blights? Also does Penetrating Blast help Blights?

I kinda torned between shapeshift cat or wolf. wolf has movement speed. But i kinda feel that cat deal more damage than wolf. Can confirm that?

Edited by Archaven

Blast and penetrating blasts help blight.

Any WF (peasant, knight, whatever) helps Blights and any other summoned weapon.

Cat shift does 1.5x more damages than other shifts even without taking into account per rest buff.

Boar shift does DoT and is comparable to Cat Damage.

Stag shift does not add damage but the daily carnage could be sweet.

Edited by Elric Galad
  • Like 1

Blast and penetrating blasts help blight.

Any WF (peasant, knight, whatever) helps Blights and any other summoned weapon.

Cat shift does 1.5x more damages than other shifts even without taking into account per rest buff.

Boar shift does DoT and is comparable to Cat Damage.

Stag shift does not add damage but the daily carnage could be sweet.

I actually re-rolled shapeshift to a wolf and out a sudden i felt so meh. Thanks for the confirmation! :). Wondering if these were the same as Deadfire? I really hope they change that. For roleplaying purposes damage-wise they should be similar. Make the damage comes from certain modifier instead.

Edit

I find that after shapeshifted the stats seems different. It seems the shapeshifted animal has its own attribute stats? If so how does high MIG or DEX helps shapeshifting?

Edited by Archaven