Hello,

I’ve looked all over the internet and I can’t find a list of achievements or trophies. Normally they will release the list a bit before the game but I guess not this time. Anyone have a clue what we can expect?

Someone said there was a backer only achievement in the first game? Think we will see one this time?

Also as far as we know from the fig campaign there's something called "Berath's Blessing", it should be a feature in which you spend a credit earned with achievements to alter something in the game (e.g. add a bonus to a character, make something more difficult or even more radical things like skipping the prologue) that should help with  the replayability of the game, adding fun factor/challege/customization to following runs. 

I appreciate the replies from everyone.

In the latest stream https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254486517 JS said that the achievements will be easier this time, so people can get 100% without having to do extremely hard challenges. They'll include extra challenges in the game for that, which come without achievements.

Do you know at what time they discuss the achievements? I’m at work and can’t watch the whole video. If you don’t, I’ll just see when I get home.

Thank

As people said before: from what was said achievements will be implimented, but as many people complained about not being able to plat PoE easily (I mean, isn’t the point of achievements to be challenging? Odd people who want badges of honour without putting any effort into it) achievements won’t include such creazy stuff as triple crown. From what I understand, they will impliment those later on, as in-game challenges.

Oddly enough I got the “backer” achievement for the first game, even though I didn’t back it.