lost chest

dh4mpyr

Question

I just brought 2 chests and opened them. The first one was fine the 2nd one however failed and returned to the buy screen. I retried it a few times before restarting the client, still no chest or reward AND im missing 5 runes along with the chest now. Any one else have a similar problem? what can i do to fix the problem in the future?

ingame username is dh4mpyr #5258

3 answers to this question

If you haven't emailed support@obsidian.net, you should.  While developers do read through this forum, emails are still a reliably quicker way to get your issue to the eyes of a person who can help you.

Include:

General (For all issues)

• What platform are you on? Stream/Android/iPad, etc.
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.
  • What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.
  • What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)

Store Issues

• What products were purchased? 
  • What products are missing (if any)?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Thanks Amentep, that's good to know.  Using the in-game support button takes players directly to the forums here.  It kind of gives the impression that people should post the bugs they're encountering in the forums in hope that it would get a response.

The forums give peer assistance and developer assistance, but the emails are sorted by a person who can prioritize issues and make sure they get before the right set of eyes behind the scenes.  It can be a quicker contact path so ideally a post here and an email raises the visibility of your issue. 

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man