Hi there all, long time no see! So I stopped playing quite a while ago now since my computer broke. Now im soon with a new computer and am going to finnish a playthrough before Pillars 2 comes out. Here comes my question:

What interactions are there still with the barbarians carnage and the wizards wand splash. Earlier in the game u could proch spell procs with the splash dmg wich was rly good and thing like the fire godlike retaliation had rly nice interactions with carnage. How does this work nowdays and are there any new tricks out there!!

THX in advance and all the best to u all!!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know when you quit, but it's unchanged basically from 2.x till now:

On-hit and on-crit effects on weapons proc with Carnage and Blast - like overbearing, disorienting, stunning or spell chances like Expose Vulnerabilites on the Golden Gaze or Dominate on the soulbound Scepter and so on.

Special attacks like Envenomed Strike or Runner's Wounding Shot don't work with the Carnage/Blast.

Battle Forged (Fire Godlike) has no interaction with Carnage.

No new tricks. ;) Well, depends what counts as new... Glittering Gautlets (proc dazed on hit) work with Carnage, maybe that's new since it's not a weapon but gloves.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

No, not anymore. Damaging retaliation used to give focus until I posted this build: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/83186-class-build-the-backlash-beldam-melee-multiretaliation-cipher-tank/

After that it got nerfed. Sorry! ;)

I don't know if that was a coincidence or if it really was my build, but whatever: it's gone. :(

Now only attacks made with weapons (including fists) generate focus.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods