Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Weal/Stalker Itinerant - Solo
Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:08 AM
I'm looking to do a solo run with a priest of some sort and this looked like an interesting choice.
The idea is to buff and revive riddles (animal companion) as much as makes sense, without worrying about wounds.
I'm just not sure how many tanky skills I'd need to pick. I mean, I'd like to dual wield if possible, since wounding shot is a full attack and the weal illusion spells are pretty powerful. Champions boon on riddles looks like fun, as well.
Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:45 AM
Haven't played the beta, so I can't really help ya with that. Just here to tell you how cute it is for a priest of Wael to have an animal companion named riddles.
- esyvjrt likes this
Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:51 AM
I can honestly say that at this point, I'm even more confused than when I started.
A few questions:
- Do debuffs have the same naming convention inspirations have?
- How do the stronger inspirations/debuffs work when affected by a weaker counter?
- What happens when a debuff only targets one aspect of an inspiration and vice versa?
- Do debuffs and inspirations cancel each other out in terms of removing each other, or just evening out the affected stats?
- What do the inspurations we currently know of actually do?
Any answers, or just a nod in the right direction would make my day.
Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:38 AM
- they cancel each other out. The tier of the affliction/inspiration doesn't matter. Any strength inspiration will remove one strength affliction - and the other way round.
If a debuff like for example "Dull Mindedness" targets a stat directly without using an afflction then it will simply lower the stat and will not remove any inspiration. More active debuffs of the same kind will not stack if they target the same stat: because stacking follows a simple rule:: passives stack, actives not. But if an active buff does +20 accuracy directly and not like Aware inspiration (+5 PER, 50% graze to hit) they stack because it's not the same stat (although PER itself boosts ACC by +5).
But if you want to stack let's say +10 INT from Duality of Mortal Presence (active modal) and +5 INT from an intellect inspiration (also always from an active source like a spell) they won't stack.
But a Helwalker's MIG bonus per wound is passive and thus stacks with a strength inspiration. Same for debuffs.
- they are removing each other.
- lots of stuff - too much to post it here. MaxQuest did a nice table with all the afflctions and inspirations. Let's see if I can find it... brb
Edited by Boeroer, 16 April 2018 - 05:39 AM.
Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:18 AM
Awesome and thank you very much.
- Boeroer likes this
Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:21 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users