Just like Aerosmith sang. I aim at Ultimate Achievement right now and I don't want to miss a thing. Iirc I can skip Radiant Spore but what about the weakest dragon - the one in the cave in Searing Falls area? It still counts as one of the dragons for Ultimate?

Edited by Silvaren

giphy.gif

No. Dragons are Adra, Sky, Alpine and the two bog dragons. The rest are only drakes.

The easiest dragon is the Sky Dragon.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thank you for clarification. Last month I replayed the game on PotD and all dragons seem to be nerfed. At least in comparison to state of the game in 2015 and 2016. WIth Deadfire just around the corner it's finaly time to get Ultimate Achievement.

giphy.gif

I don't think they got nerfed. They even got immunities now which they didn't have before. Thing is that you can get to higher levels now and have access to a lot more effective abilites/talents. So maybe that's why it feels easier.

Ultimate (without cheating) is no joke... It's not even the dragons - it's the WMII bounties.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Paralysis scrolls till they puke. It works with most encounters. You can combine with prayer against imprisonment scrolls for easier targeting. Very effective in the bog dragons fight.

You could have a scout character to repeatedly try the tough encounters out until you get the best strategy or at least until you get their lowest defence.

All in all, triple crown solo is just a lot of foot work... don't really think it adds anything meaningful to the game.   

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png

Brynlod and Magran's Faithful scares me the most.

I use mirror save without trial of iron for try and error some fights. I didn't use cheesy tactics so far. Combining figurines with Munacra Arret worked so far with all bounties,  but as chanter it's good to keep oppnonents busy

giphy.gif

Try having a lot of reflex for the Faithful. They cast fire storm thingy on top of their own. If you paralyse them it crits. Decent damage.

For Brynlod I actually picked up a fight in the open without knowing about the mages, so I ended up fighting half the team... I swear I didn't know they wouldn't come. But oh well. 

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png