Will there be a way to get the Deluxe/Obsidian content separately?

Hello everyone,

my apologies if it has already been mentioned somewhere; I couldn't find an answer yet.

If I bought the standard edition for now, would I be able to later get the content I'm missing out on as either an upgrade or as part of the Season Pass?

Thanks a lot in advance  :)

Dennis

You will be able to buy expansions seperately for sure. 

As for other content - no, if PoE1 is any indication. While it is difficult to confirm now, as PoE1 is being sold as Definitive Edition only, from what I can remember there was to way to upgrade standard edition, beyond buying another copy. 

You will be able to buy expansions seperately for sure. 

As for other content - no, if PoE1 is any indication. While it is difficult to confirm now, as PoE1 is being sold as Definitive Edition only, from what I can remember there was to way to upgrade standard edition, beyond buying another copy. 

On Steam, you can also buy an upgrade to the royal edition, as well as the Season Pass which includes all the DLC content. If they went the same route I should be good, but since I didn't find anything certain I wondered if I missed some strong indications that they will do it the same way. 

• Like 1