Consequences of PoE1 decisions in PoE2

Hi.

I'm really curious about this and couldn't find satisfying answers on the internet.

Could any of you beta testers give answers as to whether or not the decisions made in the first game carry over to Deadfire in any meaningful or significant way?

I mean, some decisions you make are pretty significant, especially the final one. Any difference if I help the adra dragon out? Or help Woedica? No spoilers/details, please, just perhaps say what has a possible consequence.  Since the release got postponed, unfortunately, I'm planning another playthrough.

There's nothing about that in the beta. In general it's best not to expect a whole lot of difference based on that kind of stuff, I'm anticipating some dialogue changes, maybe a couple of different quest resolutions or changes to companion relationships, missives from old companions, that kind of thing. In the Fig campaign they said Aloth gets different equipment based on how things with him ended previously, but I don't know if that's still happening

Is the bar for imported decisions having impact so low that people are actually praising how Mass Effect did it now?

But anyway yeah, they've said these decisions will have an effect and matter. But I've heard all that before, many times. So expect nothing and maybe get pleasantly surprised is my advice.

• Like 1