Using Created Companions from PoE 1 in The White March

I have used a certain "created companion" in Pillars of Eternity 1 for nearly the entire campaign...  I would very much like to also have that created companion NPC in my party for The White March.  Is that possible or do all created companions get left behind when you start The White March ??

Thanks for the help (in advance).

No, since the White March is seamlessly embedded into the main campaign of PoE (you can go there and travel back and forth as you wish) you can take all party members, items and so on with you.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 1 month later...

How about using PoE1 created companions in PoE2 ??  Is that possible or do they get left behind in PoE1 ?? 

Your customly created mercenaries are "left behind", but as George_Truman had already stated You are free to create them again from scratch.

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

I'm in the same situation, I have a party member that I created way back in Act I at The Black Hound, looks a lot like Sagani but is the rogue in the party (we all agreed in the party that the only rogue we should have is a hireling, that way things are impartial when it came to dividing the spoils).  Very squishy and dangerous on the battlefield, has turned the tide several times.