[BUG] Devastating blow not working

dunehunter

Question

6 answers to this question

Wasn’t it added to the crit damage (listed as 125% instead of just 25%)?

That’s some serious peak damage ;)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Ah, I suspected that much.

Odd bug; Devastating Blow is applying Accuracy and Pen but not damage. Hopefully the upcoming build addresses this.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Ah, I suspected that much.

Odd bug; Devastating Blow is applying Accuracy and Pen but not damage. Hopefully the upcoming build addresses this.

That Accuracy and Pen is from Empower, sorry this screenshot is a bit confusing, but the point is these 3 skill doesn't apply any damage bonus :p

Hmmm seems like the damage bonus is added directly to the damage roll, the basic damage of great sword is 19-25, but in the info it shows 33.8, but if Devastating Blow add 100% damage to basic damage, the damage roll should be 38 to 50 isn't it? This 33.8 in the damage section is still confusing to me.

If it's +up to 100% damage to basic damage based on enemy's hp, then the tooltip is wrong...

Nevermind, Empower also add damage to basic damage roll... So the Devastating Blow is truly bugged.

Edited by dunehunter