The Little Things That Got "lost In Translation"

The relevance, silly, is that you were obviously claimg that the ability *was* needed as we all know how uber youa re and I was pointing out one does not *need* force speed to defeat Malak. That's the relevance.

Besdies, I shouldn't say much. Spider is pretty much handling this on his own. He need no help. :ph34r:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I beat malak as a scoundrel without force speed or force drain my first time through the game. Wasn't too hard, but I saved after ever "round" (when he recharged).

I didn't say it wasn't doable without speed. I said I couldn't imagine doing it without it.

I also said to him without any force powers. I know I certainly could not(then again, I do not have the patience to save every round.)

I beat malak as a scoundrel without force speed or force drain my first time through the game. Wasn't too hard, but I saved after ever "round" (when he recharged).

I didn't say it wasn't doable without speed. I said I couldn't imagine doing it without it.

I also said to him without any force powers. I know I certainly could not(then again, I do not have the patience to save every round.)

I wasn't trying to say you did, I was just throwing it out there. Actually, I didn't read to many posts in this thread before I posted that. So, I'm not entirely sure what people are arguing about. Nor did I want to know.

As for beating Malak with out force powers, I only used heal and force immunity the first time. As saving goes, it wasn't very fun.

I want to know if some one has beat the game with a melee (non saber) weapon. Like the special one you get on Korriban in one of the temple things. Where you have to put the right sword in the statue to get the special one. I think you could do it with that. (edit: I know you can beat him easily with plasma mines. Just run away, then place one, and run some more. etc)