Since the medium speed one handed weapon besides the spear are bugged to fast speed I've tried working with only unbugged weapons.
The two handed weapons have three tiers of damage.
Tier One base damage 19-25, Penetration 5
- Great Sword - 2 damage types, slash and pierce, Modal is more damage (+50%) at cost of accuracy (-20)
- Pike - increased reach, Modal is exposing enemy (-10 deflection for 10 seconds) at cost of damage (-50%)
- Quarterstaff - increased reach, accurate (+5), modal is +20 deflection at cost of recovery (+100%)
Tier Two base damage 14-20, Penetration 7
- Polax - 2 damage types slash and crush, modal is extra engagement (+1) at cost of damage (-25%)
- Morningstar - 2 damage types crush and pierce, modal is -50% damage for -25 Fortitude for 10 seconds
Tier Three base damage 11-16, Penetration 9
- Estoc - modal is penetration (+2) at cost of deflection (-20)
The disparities that jump out are:
- Quarterstaffs get an extra bonus of accuracy in addition to gaining reach
- Estocs do not get any inherent bonus or they are overly penalized in damage reduction
I'd suggest dropping the extra accuracy from the Quarterstaff or moving it down to Tier Two for reduced damage. I'd suggest moving the Estoc up to Tier Two for damage as +2 penetration is its 'thing' and it pays for the other +2 penetration with reduced damage just like the Morningstar and Polax do.