Thanksgiving Thanks bugged

Achilles

Question

1. Description: "Description for Thanksgiving Thanks"

2. Appears to be spooky dice. Unlocked and redeemed; still only have two sets of spooky dice.

3. UI appears to think there is both a gold value and a dice value, so it's displaying both in the same space.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

8 answers to this question

Um.  Yeah.  

The reason this reward just popped up in the queue instead of at the usual weekly reset...., is that it is the Thanksgiving challenge from 2016.

Yes, it displays the spooky dice, but since things may have changed since last year it doesn't appear setup to hand out the right reward. That's why you're only getting 100 gold.'

EDIT:  I've PM'd MrBishop for visibility.  Things might get a little crazy from here on out if 2016 challenges start showing up in the middle of the week.

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 1

I don't know whether this is a coincidence, but after completing that and not seeing my third set of those dice, a second Festive Wool Hide has appeared in my Unclaimed tab.

Haa hahahaha!  Oh man.

So...  Good news: it looks like the weekly challenge schedule has been fixed.  

Amusing news: something apparently happened on the back-end and the weekly challenge is now handing out a Festive Wool Hide instead of the Spooky Dice, or Gold.

My apologies in advance if this was prompted by my Ghost of Christmas Challenges Past wisecrack.   :p