Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Obsidian Touch: Unique Interactions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Achilles

Achilles

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1522 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Gold Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

God, I love these guys!

I've noticed that some scenarios have unique interactions between players and allies, or allies and NPCs.

I'm including the few I've found so far. Feel free to share those you know about.

Ezren and the Clockwork Librarian, The Ancient Library (Deck 4)
Shalelu Andosana's intro and outro, Them Orge's Ain't Right (Deck 3)
Shalelu Andosana and Jakardros Sovark, The Fort in Peril (Deck 3)

Val Temros and Jaagrath Kreeg, The Fort in Peril (Deck 3)

Maester Grump, Sandpoint Under Siege (Deck 4)

Edited by Achilles, 09 December 2017 - 10:33 PM.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2151 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Yep. There Are quite Many more of them! One reason to play different scenarios again with different characters ;)

Jenceslav

Jenceslav

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 139 posts

My favourite exchanges (sort of) are between Kyra and Merisiel (later decks), revealing that they are in a relationship. Never had Valeros and Lem in the same party, but they should have interesting conversations as well.

As to the one-woman/girl sequences, the best are Lini's shouts, e.g. at Attack on Sandpoint. "Save the dog, shield the horse, the goblins die, of course." (approximately)

The only "sad" thing about these great lines is that with the same group composition, starting and closing sequences of the same scenario are always with the same character. Ezren, Kyra, Merisiel and Seoni at Attack on Sandpoint => Ezren always talks to the Father Zantus. If they were a little bit random, it would be much more entertaining than it is now (which is still great).

• Hannibal_PJV likes this

Achilles

Achilles

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1522 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Gold Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

My favourite exchanges (sort of) are between Kyra and Merisiel (later decks), revealing that they are in a relationship. Never had Valeros and Lem in the same party, but they should have interesting conversations as well.

As to the one-woman/girl sequences, the best are Lini's shouts, e.g. at Attack on Sandpoint. "Save the dog, shield the horse, the goblins die, of course." (approximately)

The only "sad" thing about these great lines is that with the same group composition, starting and closing sequences of the same scenario are always with the same character. Ezren, Kyra, Merisiel and Seoni at Attack on Sandpoint => Ezren always talks to the Father Zantus. If they were a little bit random, it would be much more entertaining than it is now (which is still great).

Right, but I was referring to the ally cards, not the other playable characters. Obsidian, being Obsidian, decided to include checks for these and write special dialog.

• Hannibal_PJV and Jenceslav like this

Jenceslav

Jenceslav

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 139 posts

Right, but I was referring to the ally cards, not the other playable characters. Obsidian, being Obsidian, decided to include checks for these and write special dialog

I stand corrected! :) I think Ilsoari has (or had) some interaction with Orik. So far, I have not observed any interactions with e.g. Ameiko.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users