Destiny 2

Nail

It's a very fun game. They just can't figure out how to make the most of their content. It's like an MMO that doesn't even know how to MMO.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Pretty grindy game, but it's fine.

Reminded me the first Halo, as I understand it's the same developers.

Can't say I'm in love with it, but I guess it will hold me for 30-50 hours.

Done this with Moon Godlike Wizard

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

Was not aware of how you can be glued to this game, especially if you have a constant fireteam. :)

I can recommend this on to anyone liking shooters and action games overall.

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

AS long as you hace carrots to chase it's great indeed. Once the game runs out of carrots it's just not fun anymore.  But maybe that's just so much worse for players like me who have poured weeks worth of hours into destiny over the years. That's why i don't recommend it to anyone and i'll never praise anything else but the shooting part of the game. :D And yeah the new DLC and Live team taking over does promise more carrots(fun) so i'll still hang around forever.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Let me know how it is. I had the first one free on PS4, it was just "okay" and nothing special. I ended up getting bored and eventually trading it in. However, the sequel may be totally different. K.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Let me know how it is. I had the first one free on PS4, it was just "okay" and nothing special. I ended up getting bored and eventually trading it in. However, the sequel may be totally different. K.

Spent around 100 hours, reached endgame.

Overall it's nice experience, but endgame grind is useless if you have no fireteam.

Clan and time management is necessary.

Not the best choice for single person, cause you'll never accomplish the challenging part of the game.

On Dec 5 they will probably add first dlc with 5 more levels to current cap (20) and more to power level.

PvP is weird, but can be fun, can play as a solo player quick matches without any problem right from the start :)

A good game overall.

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

You've got guided games for challenging parts of endgame as  solo player. Both nightfalls and raid. The only thing you cannot do as a solo player is play Trials of the Nine. 

And you don't need to use "probably" in that sentence. Dec 5 is DLC day + 4k update for the game.

1.13 killed off Ja2.