Shop unavailable

DasKibby

Question

The game acts as if I'm offline most of the time, there is no shop icon, I can't sell cards from my stash.
I was suspecting a random outage of the servers, but it's been a few days now, and the forums aren't overrun by angry players, so I guess it's me.

Sometimes, if I wait for a few minutes on the main menu, the shop will pop up, but that's unreliable at best.

I have the daily gold subscription, so I am losing gold because of this.
Any ideas what I could do?

5 answers to this question

What platform are you playing on? I ask because there appear to be known issues with connectivity between Pathfinder Adventures and Google Play, which the developers are working on.

Since you are losing out on Daily Gold, I suggest that you e-mail support@obsidian.net and tell them the problem and I'm sure they can sort something out.

Edit: slowpoke.jpg. I got called away to do something else - I'm not sure being beaten to a response by 17 minutes can be classed as being ninja'd!

Edited by Assussanni
  • Like 3

The game acts as if I'm offline most of the time, there is no shop icon, I can't sell cards from my stash.

Any ideas what I could do?

There isn't much to be done if you are on Android. There is definitely something flaky going on with the login services currently.

If you're on iOS, double check that you are signed into Game Center (Settings app--> Game Center).  Sometimes iOS updates can log you out and cause all sorts of sync issues.

We have practised ninja moves with Ethics Gradient ;)

Can't always be first... I start off the morning with a -3 posting speed modifier until my first cup of coffee (or two).  :p

• Like 1