A couple of goblins was causing havoc in the latest build and we finally got them under control!
Here are the fixes coming in patch 188.8.131.52
- The "nickname" bug is fixed. When deleting a character with a nickname the server was repairing the local version of those missing characters every time the game was launched. This quickly caused more duplicate characters to fill up the roster of playable characters.
- Note: Characters nicknamed in Chinese should still not be visible. There is no official support for special characters yet. We are working on that support so they won't have garbled text in the near future.
- Jorgenfist 's Stone Giant henchmen in Sandpoint Under Siege will now properly prompt the player to close the scenario.
- Cards with the Owner Trait (i.e. Old Friends) will no longer be automatically granted to characters. Once earned they will appear in the character's stash.
- Note: cards will an Owner Trait will return to the character's build/repair lists after a completed scenario even if banished. These lists are only accessible during the repair phase of deck management.
- Spells and locations with the ability to move characters to other locations out of turn could occasionally run into a progression break. We believe we fixed all instances of where it won't let you do anything after a move. We're looking at you Temple + Stride.
- Note: We have NOT fixed an issue where movement spells could bypass the damaged taken when moving to a new location in the Bar Brawl.
- Ranzak's Hornswoggle could be activated for an explore when no Blessings were in the blessing discard pile.
- The pricing for six chests in the store is 2500 Gold and will be reflected properly.
- Rise of the Goblins will now mark itself as owned in the store when purchased outside of iOS then linked to iOS.
- The Master Dice bundle was being purchased and not properly showing up even if they were in the user's inventory.
- Note: The following dice are part of a bundle, special event, or limited time only and are not included in the bundle: Red, Obsidian, Haunted, Jingle, Nathan's Tribute, and Goblin.
- iOS and Android achievements should properly show up.