Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1.2.8: scrolling on vault removes card counts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

zeroth_hour

zeroth_hour

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 116 posts

With either the scroll wheel or clicking the arrows, the vault counts of the cards disappear.

Just a visual bug it looks like, but a low hanging piece of fruit I'd imagine.

• Hannibal_PJV likes this

Assussanni

Assussanni

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 73 posts
This also happens on mobile (iPad Air 2) using the touch screen to scroll. Card counts are restored when a new category is selected.

Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 145 posts
This was also happening with 1.2.7. I think it might have something to do with the addition of the RotR/Goblin toggle near the bottom of the screen.

Ethics Gradient

Ethics Gradient

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1511 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

This still seems present in the 1.2.9 collection display.

A reddit thread popped-up earlier today with reports of this issue.

Some observations:

- On my Mac, I can horizontally scroll using trackpad gestures or mouse and everything works fine.

- On my Mac, I can slick the blue arrows to move left/right, and that also works.

- On my phone, I can tap/drag and the numbers remain.

- On my iPad, I cannot tap/drag.  The card quantities will go away whether or not I'm using the tablet interface.

- Per the reddit report on PC, they cannot scroll the collection without quantity numbers disappearing.

Does the collection scrolling work (or not work) for anyone else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users