Combat Radial Menu "Quick Items" Severely Glitched [PS4]

Eothas

Question

I have been extensively testing the Combat Radial Menu (Right Trigger) in regards to using "Quick Items" to consume food items to buff your character prior to entering battles and came to the conclusion that it does not work the majority of the time (worked only roughly 10%-25% of time during my testing).

I made a video where it only worked for Eder exactly 25% of the time (worked on poultry, but failed on meat, beer, and milk):

https://twitter.com/Blackdeath_mage/status/904753602484473857

Note: Workaround (as shown near the end of the video)= using food items from the Character Inventory (Left Trigger) works 100% of the time.

I hope the Devs fix this ASAP on PS4 since this is a pretty severe glitch due to the frequent nature in which it occurs.

2 answers to this question

I have been extensively testing the Combat Radial Menu (Right Trigger) in regards to using "Quick Items" to consume food items to buff your character prior to entering battles and came to the conclusion that it does not work the majority of the time (worked only roughly 10%-25% of time during my testing).

I made a video where it only worked for Eder exactly 25% of the time (worked on poultry, but failed on meat, beer, and milk):

https://twitter.com/Blackdeath_mage/status/904753602484473857

Note: Workaround (as shown near the end of the video)= using food items from the Character Inventory (Left Trigger) works 100% of the time.

I hope the Devs fix this ASAP on PS4 since this is a pretty severe glitch due to the frequent nature in which it occurs.

That's interesting, I just thought I kept getting interrupted, it is very annoying!

Thanks for shopping Pawn-O-Matic!

Update:

Here is the response received from the Devs

devtoiProgrammer at Paradox Arctic

There seems to be a small issue with quick items out of combat. Direct movement interrupts the usage of quick items. So in order for it to properly register release the left stick just after you press A/X.

I hope the Devs fix this in the next patch.