Character deck reset to basic

saodhar

Question

After trying to rearrange one of my parties today ran into a really bad glitch. Say I have a Seoni character - completed 6th adventure, has modified stats and deck put together during all this runs. When I try to re-add her to the party (she is in the list as Seoni 3) deck preview shows her advanced deck. But as soon as she's added to the party and I go to the deck management - her deck is reset to basic (characteristics and completion remain the same) and nickname is Seoni. Same happened to Merisiel. Other characters are unaffected (for now, at least)

UPD It gets even better. My Harsk character (same completion) simply disappeared from the roster. :(

UPD2 Okay, I managed to restore my party with their decks in the Android version of the game. Seems they were out of sync somehow - to my benefit. Completed a scenario on Android, party then synced and was available on PC. Still - WTH was that?

Edited by saodhar

PFID  - 1DEC972E5F8A87C9

1 answer to this question

I'm having the same issue with my characters.  It seems like my first version of characters is fine, but any new versions of characters added are re-setting.  The two new goblin characters (Poog & Ranzak) also are having the same problem.