Haste moving to the Temple (Game locked)

Sojiro888

Question

I accidentally moved Seoni to the Throne Room (where the Villain was) instead of the last open Location, the Temple. So when it came to Ezren's turn to put the Villain down, I used Haste to move her to the Location I needed closed. I'm prompted to pick a card to discard (normal behavior for the temple) but when I do, the "proceed" blue arrow on the right is greyed out and unusable. If I shift to Ezren, the arrow is bright blue, but clicking it has no effect (since it's Seoni that has to discard, not him).

It's impossible to do the Discard I have to do, and it's impossible to cancel the spell. The game is locked and I can't do anything. Especially infuriating considering that this was the last turn before an easy victory. Please help, I can't even keep playing my game.

My handle is Sojiro888 #1854, the mission is The Black Tower (4-3) on normal difficulty. The team has 6 characters: Seelah, Kyra, Merisiel, Harsk, Seoni, Ezren.

3 answers to this question

Have you tryed to discard a card from Esren? It sound like the game has changed the turn order to different character. A bug that has been around a long time. Normally it causes problems like item or spell get banished because wron Person tryes to recharge a card and They have no skill to do it.

Like Esren plays the wand of enervation and turn goes accidentally to valeros who banish that wand.

This can be Also a completely different bug. There has been Many threats about problems with moving spells lately, exspecially when used outside of turn.

Have you tryed to discard a card from Esren? It sound like the game has changed the turn order to different character.

Yes. I'm not even given the option to do so. Only Seoni's cards are highlighted as being available for a discard.

This can be Also a completely different bug. There has been Many threats about problems with moving spells lately, exspecially when used outside of turn.

There's been many threads but ... has there been any solutions appearing in them?