Stuck when discarding cards as damage from Hook Mountain Hag

saodhar

Question

After a very bad roll I have to discard four cards as damage from Hook Mountain Hag. One of the card in my hand is a spell, so I discard it first - but I can't discard other cards after that. No "Discard" button on them, dragging them to the pile doesn't work either.

post-62693-0-39488900-1489950514_thumb.jpg

PFID  - 1DEC972E5F8A87C9

4 answers to this question

Yes, I can read. :) Screenshot only shows the initial state after roll fail. I then discard the spell - and can't discard anything else. I don't know if this discard should affect the displayed spell as well  - and because of some glitch it can't the whole discarding is stuck. I've replayed the sceario, finished it without glitches (damage from Hag worked normally - discarded spell, then another cards from hand, yet there were no spells displayed then, so the situation wasn't repeated exactly).

• Like 1

PFID  - 1DEC972E5F8A87C9

I don't know if this discard should affect the displayed spell as well  - and because of some glitch it can't the whole discarding is stuck.

I'm almost willing to bet that's exactly what the issue is.

I'm reasonably sure that the game treats displayed cards the same as those in your hand.  It is possible that the requirement to discard spells first is interacting in a funny way with the displayed spell card which simultaneously is/isn't available for discard.

Were you able to forfeit the scenario?  Or are you still locked in the discard phase?

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 2

Yes, I've forfeited this scenario (a pity, since it was going great - 4 locations closed in 10 or so turns), then replayed it and completed. Was lucky not to get into the same situation, I guess.

PFID  - 1DEC972E5F8A87C9