Sign in to follow this  
Sedrefilos

Character Creator as a Standalone Feature

I strongly believe Pillars' character creation system s the best and most fun in any crpg thus far. I found myself starting over just to make a character I had in mind and just play with him or her for a while.

Today I was in a mood to make a fantasy all star party so I rolled a character and played till reached Black Hound inn to make the rest of the party.

Then I wanted to make the party I play with some friend on a tabletop game etc. You get the idea.

I was thinking: What if the character creator existed also as a standalone feature at the game's main menu. You can go there and make any level 1 character as save them. Then, when you start a game, or you want to recruit a hireling, you can pick any of those pre-made ones. Maybe you can also export characters and send them to friends etc.

I'd fancy this feature :)

• Like 8

Agreed. It's even vaguely annoying watching the opening screens before the character creation. CC should happen first before anything else.