Complete Pillars Bundle question

My question is about the $79 Complete Pillars Bundle (at fig.co). I have the first PoE because I backed the game on Kickstarter. If I were to get the Complete Pillars Bundle, would I be able to give the PoE code for the first game to another person and keep the PoE: Deadfire code for myself? Thanks in advance. (I submitted the question to support but never got an answer.)

My question is about the $79 Complete Pillars Bundle (at fig.co). I have the first PoE because I backed the game on Kickstarter. If I were to get the Complete Pillars Bundle, would I be able to give the PoE code for the first game to another person and keep the PoE: Deadfire code for myself? Thanks in advance. (I submitted the question to support but never got an answer.)

As far as I know, yes.

Hate the living, love the dead.

• 2 weeks later...

More than likely upon the ending of the Deadfire Fig campaign they will give you a code for either GoG or Steam for PoE and its expansions. This will happen on Obsidian's backer portal.

Considering that the PoE/WM reward is given out as soon as the campaign ends, and PoE2 codes won't go out for a 1+ year, It's difficult to guess that there'd be anything other than 2 keys.

A related question is whether the PoE/WM key will be a PoE Season Pass, or 2 separate keys for PoE and another key for WM (if, for example someone wants WM for themselves and intends to give PoE to a friend or something)