Sign in to follow this  
ArchDelux

Not getting scenario reward in story mode

Question

Hi!

Last update 1.1.6.3 fixed the story mode and quest mode but now only in story mode I don't get any reward after completing a scenario not completten earlier by a character.

Ex : I completed 5-3 Halls of seduction with Lini, Seelah, Sajan and Amiri for the first time with those characters and I didn't get the power feat.

Thanks for helping!

ArchDelux

PFID:159ECA13EE230033

4 answers to this question

Thanks for reporting this we'll look into this and see if we can figure out what is going on.

​Can you check the character sheets for the affected charcaters and check to see if they have credit for 5-3?

​Also can count how many power feats the affected characters have? They should have 6 power feats outside of their starting power feats once they complete 5-3.

• Like 1

Ok, here are more infos on my situation.

First, I unlocked adventures 1 to 6 and completed almost every scenario with Kyra, Merisiel and Ezra trio. Before I post on this forum today, I was at 6-1 with this trio. Since, I played with this trio and completed 6-2. I got all rewards and gold. Everything is normal so far.

On the same saved game, I change the characters to Lini, Seelah, Sajan and Amiri foursome. What I did with this foursome is playing only scenarios that would give "good rewards" like card, power and skill feats.

Since I didn't complete every scenario of Adventure 3, I didn't get a role card and miss one power feat for this foursome. So I should have 5 power feats per character but I only got 4 because I didn't expand to new powers by not getting the role card yet. So, this is a problem because I don't have any more power to choose from at this moment.

Still, I'm on my way to complete adventure 3. I played and win on scenario 3-3. The reward on normal difficulty is suppose to be 100 gold and every ally cards I saved from the sea Monster. I didn't get neither.

I will play scenario 3-5 to complete adventure 3 and let you know what happens.

By the way, I updated to 1.1.6.4.

Regards,

ArchDelux

Hey!

Played 3-5 and got adventure and scenario rewards. I unlocked role cards.

I still do not get gold. Do we get the gold only the first time we play a new scenario or each time we play it?

I think it's only the first time on normal difficulty yes.

• Like 1

PFID-141DBD51FD7F535C