Banished cards from accidentally going to store button.

nsr

Question

Merisiel in AD 6.2 on Mountain Peaks. I was trying to hit the forfeit button, and accidentally hit the Store button instead. The game was in the middle of resetting my hand when this happened so there were animations as I transitioned to the store interface. Once there, I found that the "back" button didn't do anything. So I shut down the app and deleted the save from the main menu. Then I discovered that all the progress was gone and Merisiel only had 5 cards in her card list. Fortunately when I entered the first scenario (could only enter AD 1.1) I found the cards were in the discard pile. I am still missing 2 cards though, Slaying Bow and Ring of Superior protection. Can I get those restored? Also I'm concerned about the missing progress. I don't mind conpleting the scenarios again, but I'm worried that they may end up granting the rewards again and the character will end up with too many feats and get locked.

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC

3 answers to this question

Ps. A feature suggestion is to add a "copy" button for PFID. I guess that's what the shortened version is for, but it's derived from my Game Center ID and contains my real name so I don't want to post it online anywhere.

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC

I think that it is ok to send the pfid in private post to the dev and/or the customer service. I Also would not put it in these Forum posts, but the dev team in anyway has access to my Gaming account if needed, so giving the direct "address" where to look for problems is ok IMHO.

Aarik-D has been most helpfull for example. But at this moment most of them Are in christmast holiday off 24.12-1.1. So any responce may take extra time.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV