Legendary mode 5-1 Progression Break

zarrick13

Question

When triggering the extra Hound of Lamashtu for failing a sneak roll after a monster encounter, I can fail the roll for stealth, fail the roll for wisdom, and no further rolls appear.  There are no dice, and no arrow or option to continue. 

The ol' Vault-and-back trick doesn't fix this one, though I am able to get dice to appear if I use a blessing or spell from someone else.  If I don't have any outside sources of aid, I get stuck and have to forfeit.  This may be in the same vein as the disappearing dice bug?

5 answers to this question

Another issue I ran into on this subject:

Actually beating a Hound of Lamashtu triggers the stealth event to summon another Hound of Lamashtu, beating that one triggers another event and another Hound of Lamashtu.  I downed four Hounds before I couldn't wrangle enough of a die roll for the fifth, and then it was the fact that I had no outside cards to make the dice show up as per the first bug listed above that made me have to break out of it through forfeit.  I don't know if they're supposed to combo multiple times and it seems to mainly happen with running into the actual Hound of Lamashtu henchman hiding in the decks.

One more:  Having a skirmish card (Skeleton Horde in this case) show up also triggers the stealth checks for Hounds of Lamashtu, but only on the first hero who fights.  That dog is literally everywhere.

Edited by zarrick13

When triggering the extra Hound of Lamashtu for failing a sneak roll after a monster encounter, I can fail the roll for stealth, fail the roll for wisdom, and no further rolls appear.  There are no dice, and no arrow or option to continue. 

The ol' Vault-and-back trick doesn't fix this one, though I am able to get dice to appear if I use a blessing or spell from someone else.  If I don't have any outside sources of aid, I get stuck and have to forfeit.  This may be in the same vein as the disappearing dice bug?

I'm having the same issue too and can't get past the scenario.

Same issue for me. It seems to somehow require 2 separate wisdom rolls, but the 2nd roll has no dice.

Also, I'm not sure if defeating a summoned hound should trigger yet another roll to summon a hound. If this is the case, the only way out of the loop is to pass the perception/stealth check or lose to the summoned hound.