Any idea when all planned treasure cards will be available in chests?

After the initial confusion where cards appeared in the vault despite not being implemented in the game, I've been sitting on a hoard of chests waiting to open them until all the planned treasures are available to be acquired. Has it been stated anywhere when this will be the case, e.g. the release of deck 6?

After the initial confusion where cards appeared in the vault despite not being implemented in the game, I've been sitting on a hoard of chests waiting to open them until all the planned treasures are available to be acquired. Has it been stated anywhere when this will be the case, e.g. the release of deck 6?

No, it has not been stated when they'd be done releasing treasure cards.  Almost all of the cards from the summer gallery "issue" have since been released.  There are maybe a half-dozen that never made it out, and the devs have said before that some cards still had QA, feasibility, or thematic issues (or may not have Paizo's blessing).

As for the future, you can certainly bet there are dozens yet on the horizon.  You don't need to be a prophet to see Obsidian's been slowly filling out groups of items (e.g. Favor/Unity/Prayer Blessings, Orbs/Flasks, Ioun Stones, etc..).  Don't expect those strings of releases to stop until you've at least seen every diety/damage type/character attribute/etc... well represented.

• Like 1

So Expect that when this game is dead and no new content is ever added to it, no new bug fixes, no online Services and so on, then there most propably will not be new treasure cards added to it Also.

So Many new cards for Many many years I hope ;)

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1