Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cipher weapon glow stops working after first save/load

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

withershins

withershins

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

The purple weapon glow from soul whip stops appearing after the first load of a save.  Only the glow around the head/eyes remains.

• boffmoffet and VTEC like this

VTEC

VTEC

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

I have the same issue.  Glow around the eyes works all the time, weapon glow only works at the start of the game until a save file is loaded.  Respec'ing my character fixes it temporarily, until the next time I load a save. 

• boffmoffet likes this

boffmoffet

boffmoffet

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I have encountered this one as well. I actually have left my Cipher save to rot as a result. Small bug, but cipher glow is cosmetically important to me for reasons beyond reasoning.

limaxophobiacq

limaxophobiacq

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Same thing happens with the glowing effect of Savage Attack and Vullnerable Attack. I think it happens for everyone and has been around forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users