Just a thought, can you play the same Skill plus item on the same check?

I'm talking about the belt of giant strength, headband of alluring charisma, dex, wisdom, int, etc., can you play the same multiple ones on the same check? Ex: 5 belt of strengths

They do say "You may play another item on this check" so it would make sense... right?

I never tried it because i don't have more than 1 of each right now.

Basically yes, if you hapen to have both in the hand same time. Not sure how the app would handle it. There was a bug that allowed you to use same item Many times. Not sure how the app handle it at this moment. Have to try. But it requires that app know each card separately, if it has been used or not.

I'm talking about the belt of giant strength, headband of alluring charisma, dex, wisdom, int, etc., can you play the same multiple ones on the same check? Ex: 5 belt of strengths

They do say "You may play another item on this check" so it would make sense... right?

I never tried it because i don't have more than 1 of each right now.

Yes.  That should work.  I've occasionally had a character with three shields in hand, and were able to reveal all three to reduce a ton of damage.

Not sure how the app handle it at this moment. Have to try. But it requires that app know each card separately, if it has been used or not.

The app does know the difference between each card.  Once a card leaves the vault for play, it is assigned unique identifier to keep it separate from other instances of that card.  While there may be the occasional "oops" or exploit, the game does keep track of things like usage on a per-card basis.