Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Windows XP 15th Anniversary

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bokishi

Bokishi

Graphics Lord

• Members
  • 6412 posts

Here's XP 4K wallpaper for everyone

mascaloona-bliss16-93ojot8.jpg

• Leferd, Gorth, Malcador and 2 others like this

Valsuelm

Valsuelm

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

It's amazing how much better that picture looks now than it did at the time XP came out. The quality of displays has come a long long way.

Best OS Background. Best OS startup sound. Best Microsoft OS all around.

If I could have put more than 4GB on an XP rig I'd probably still be using it to this day. No doubt so would millions of others.

Thank you for the picture. It's now my desktop background for the first time in a good 10+ years. Now I need to hunt down the XP sound suite.

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1519 posts
  • Steam:Ask!

The "best OS background" award goes to whatever background is not stupidly blindingly bright - aka, it's basically impossible for any version of Windows to win this award. :p

Edited by Bartimaeus, 14 November 2016 - 09:56 PM.

JanidoonA

JanidoonA

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:JanidoonAPN
  • Xbox Gamertag:JanidoonAPN
  • Steam:JanidoonAPN
I unpinned all the tiles from the Win10 start menu. It looks like Windows 7 again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users