Bug: Ezran infinate turns

Gherkin

Question

4 answers to this question

It's not clear that you're describing anything other than correct behaviour. In the general store you can explore again if you encounter something that's not an item, armour, nor weapon. Ezren can explore again if he acquires a card with the magical trait. In theory you can empty the location in one turn between the combination of these two powers, if all the weapons, armours and items happen to be magical and you never fail any of the (difficult for Ezren) checks.

What is it about your situation that is different from what I've described?

• Like 1

It's not clear that you're describing anything other than correct behaviour. In the general store you can explore again if you encounter something that's not an item, armour, nor weapon. Ezren can explore again if he acquires a card with the magical trait. In theory you can empty the location in one turn between the combination of these two powers, if all the weapons, armours and items happen to be magical and you never fail any of the (difficult for Ezren) checks.

What is it about your situation that is different from what I've described?

This is exactly why Ezren always goes to the General Store first! If it's not magical generally the General Store power lets him Explore again, and if it is magical... well then Ezren's own power lets him Explore again. It's a beautiful synergy. I'm very disappointed if it takes more than 2 turns for him to clear the location completely