[1.1.3] Wayfinder doesn't work "off turn" (more "scrying" issues)

mccrispy

Question

Device: Hudl 2
PACG build: 1.1.3

Pass & Play: OFF
Permadeath: OFF
Mode: Quest
Party Members: Harsk, Amiri, Lini
Turn Order: per party
Scenario:?
Difficulty: not sure Heroic/Legendary for sure
Wildcards: unsure
Trigger: Reveal Wayfinder on "off turn" Character

At the end of her turn Amiri drew the Wayfinder so after Lini loaded (at the Apothocary) I switched to Amiri and Revealed the Wayfinder. The Location name appeared above the left hand panel and the card count changed all as expected. However, there was an Examine button shown under the deck but up to this point, the Farmhouse deck had not been Examined. But Lini had Examined her deck with the Spyglass. So what was I looking at? the  Apothocary deck with the wrong card count, or the Farmhouse deck with an incorrectly displayed Examine button? I didn't want to find out, so I cancelled the Wayfinder and went back to Lini's turn, using the Wayfinder normally on Amiri's turn.

screenies provided

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uq8t2euuvmjmegu/AAC0fatHYzLqUBoLnbi476Vra?dl=0

1 answer to this question

Great eye mate, as always :) I think that was a mix of UI content of both the chars. It could be interesting to know if spyglass could be 'extended' to other not turn players... but you are a fair guy  :facepalm:

I m just remembering once when my Ezren, not in turn, extended his spells in Merisel deck (in turn). Could he steal someone else spell?... there I understood that Ezren is a Great Magician and potentially an amazing thief :)