Permadeath: OFF
Mode: Quest
Party Members: Seoni, Valeros, Lem, Harsk
Turn Order: per party
Scenario: ?
Difficulty: Legendary
Wildcards: Driving Rain, Arrow Traps, Scenario: Poison Damage on defeat Undead
Trigger: Permanent Closue/Draw Items

Valeros and Lem were at Junk Beach. On a previous turn I had used a Spyglass to examine the Location Deck and found the Villain (RG). Valeros started the fight with the Villain. Can't remember whether V passed his Constitution check or not (probably not as I don't waste the Blessings unless they give 2 dice because just adding one die nearly always fails and wastes the Blessing and I don't have many Constitution Blessings). However, he passed his first Combat Check (can't remember how) then Lem took the second Combat Check with Holy Light. Villain Defeated! So I get offered the D6 to roll for Items and the one I'm offered is the Brooch of Shielding. But it doesn't drop into my hand, it just stays on display with no buttons or anything. All the game buttons (Main Menu, Settings, etc.) still work

"VRT" I think to myself, that usually fixes it! Wrong, on coming back from the Vault I'm offered the roll again. But I get a different die result and the top item is Holy Candle. Still doesn't drop into my hand or offer buttons. I could do this all day - and may have to as I can't get past this point.

I've uploaded my saved files PACG1_SAVE_GAMES_2016-09-15-0935.zip

1 answer to this question