Can't choose a role and continue the game in Quest

Entari

Question

General (For all issues)

• What device type are you on? 

iPad

• What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.

• What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.

iPad Air 2

• What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)

FB5B1FFCF330AF76

Fighter and Cleric level up in the same Quest scenario. Fighter to 39, and I choose a new skill feat. That works fine.

It goes to the Cleric, and she's unlocked a new role. I get the standard mini-tutorial for choosing a new role, and it tells me to click one of the roles. I do so, and that's where functionality stops. I click on a role, and cannot select a new power for Cleric. Can't continue the game, can't make any choices, can't switch screens. Force resetting the game brings me back to leveling up from the beginning, and it just loops into the same situation.

Can't progress in quest mode again because I can't move on from leveling up.

Edit: I gotta admit, I'm getting kind of tired of the game-breaking bugs. I mean.. I understand little bugs, but multiple times I've been completely unable to play a game I've spent money on and it's frustrating.

Edited by Entari

6 answers to this question

I think devs are pretty involved in debugging at full power now. Quest mode is then broken since the last patch and AD4 is very delayed.

Also if fix doesn't solve issues for players that bought the game and played hundreds of hours to get your rank... then devs will be in a kind of big trouble and in the middle of a storm of angry reviews in the stores. So I think they are really working hard on it.

I suggest you to wait the coming patch before going further in Quest. I think on next week we ll get an update, because situation is quite dramatic...

The best advise is in quest mode at this moment:

A) don't lose

B) if will lose for any reason, forfeit

C) wait for the patch

I personally followed the options A and B and my characters Are now level 40 because there is very few reasons to continue untill new content is available. But I did very fast forward level up From 35 to 40 even with that bug, but I did only have to forfeit ones durin those five levels. All others were pure Wins. But I normally play with heroic or legendary mode, now I was playing in normal mode.

I have no trouple in losing, but I have problems with forfeiting, so I was running with very low losing propability because of that. But it can be done.

But if there already is a lost power. I would personally start that character ower again, than wait for the patch for it. Because it is possible that patch will not fix already happened errors. Eventually They will be remediable, but we don't know when.

In the meantime, enjoy what is already in there and avoid losing in quest mode. A and B my friends, A and B ;)

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

The best advise is in quest mode at this moment:

A) don't lose

B) if will lose for any reason, forfeit

C) wait for the patch

I personally followed the options a and B and my characters Are now level 40 because there is very few reasons to continue untill new content is available. But I did very fast forward levels From 35 to 40 even with that bug, but I did only have to forfeit ones durin those five levels. All others were pure Wins. But I normally play with heroic or legendary mode, now I was playing in normal mode.

I have no trouple in losing, but I have problems with forfeiting, so I was running with very low losing propability because of that. But it can be done. But if there already is lost power. I would personally start that character ower again, than wait for the patch for it. Because it is possible that patch will not fix already happened errors. Eventually They will be remediable, but we don't know when.

In the meantime, enjoy what is already in there and avoid losing in quest mode. A and B my friends, A and B ;)

The sad thing is, while I have experienced the bug you're describing, this is an entirely separate one.

The game won't allow me to continue past the leveling up screen. I've encountered the faulty level up bug and my Cleric actually hit 40 and didn't get rewarded for it, which was super tilting.

This one just hangs the game when I try to level up a character (after a successful campaign), and now I can't even play the game unless I uninstall and reinstall it.

Upon reinstalling it and playing a quest, the game just hangs again and won't let me past the level up screen.

Hello, just got the game for Android (On a Samsung Galaxy s5)

I believe I'm having the same problem as you, I chose the role of Exorcist, and now, I can click on what feat to choose, but I can't seem to proceed past that. If a way around was ever discovered, please let me know.

I just ran into this bug on quest mode on ios when I hit level 31 and everyone got their roles.  I was able to work around by selecting a role and a feat, then moving to the "completion" tab, then selecting the next character.  Chose role and feat, moved to completion tab, then on to next character and so on (I have a six man team).  I had also switched over to phone interface and had turned effects back on, no idea if that made a difference or not.

• Like 1