Character Editor? Tired of restarting characters

kent1146

Question

In the 1.0.3.7 Patch Notes:

• Quest Mode: A fix has been implemented for a rare issue that could make a story mode save load when trying to load quest mode.  This fix does not resolve existing issues with the saves. 

Ugh.

Can we get some kind of character editor, or the choice to just create a Quest mode character of a certain level (and have the option to apply all unapplied level bonuses)?

This is the SECOND time that I've had to reset high level Quest characters (level 25+) characters because of some bug, and the THIRD time I've had to start Quest Mode characters from level 1:

1) One character dies, but rest of party completes mission.

2) This bug, that somehow loads story mode saves into Quest Mode

3) If I decide to do so, I would start new Quest Mode characters today;  possibly to get reset again in the future because of some bug.

As much as I love your guys' game, I'm really f**king tired of restarting my Quest Mode characters from scratch because of a software bug on your end.  I've dumped dozens and dozens of hours into that task already.  And at this point, I've just about given up on Quest Mode, because it takes SO friggin long to get up to level 30 (where you get your Class Specialization, and get to unlock Tier 3 cards).  And in all likelihood (given past experience), I will need to reset THOSE characters as well;  especially since there are so many outstanding bugs** that need to get resolved.

Can we get some kind of character editor, or the choice to just create a Quest mode character of a certain level (and have the option to apply all unapplied level bonuses)?  Even as a one-time or limited-time-window option after the release of a new patch that requires resetting characters?

1 answer to this question