Sign in to follow this  
RedPred

Some monsters come with friends

Question

I don't know if it was an effect of an active wild card, but I had to beat this guy two time every encounter I met him.. Also for every encounter he got an additional combat point. Around 15th turn he has 20 combat base. Forfait

I forgot to take a screenshot of the super-monster. In the image first evil twin respawn.

post-165413-0-03185000-1469199859_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

There is a wildcard where every time you encounter henchman, every character at that location will encounter the henchman zombie minion. So since your base henchman was the zombie you encountered him twice. This is intended.

• Like 1

I don't know if it was an effect of an active wild card, but I had to beat this guy two time every encounter I met him.. Also for every encounter he got an additional combat point. Around 15th turn he has 20 combat base. Forfait

I forgot to take a screenshot of the super-monster. In the image first evil twin respawn.

Tap on the red 'Undead Uprising' button on the left to see you scenario powers, including Wildcards. From what you're describing - you were playing a regular Heroic or Legendary session (no bugs there)

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I started the Legendary by mistake, but is there really a wild card to double the henchman encounter? As you confirm I ll flag as solved the thread mate