So I just finished playing the battle at the dam and for winning you get to pick a power feat. The problem is that the party I am playing has all the feats available and now I can't get by the selection screen for a new feat. Has this happened to anyone or anyone know a way around picking the feat?

So I just finished playing the battle at the dam and for winning you get to pick a power feat. The problem is that the party I am playing has all the feats available and now I can't get by the selection screen for a new feat. Has this happened to anyone or anyone know a way around picking the feat?

This should be impossible.

Up until Battle of the Dam, you should have gotten 2 Power feats, and BotD gives you a third one. All of the characters at this point have 4 Power feat slots, so you should have at least 2 slots to chose from for your 3rd feat. Are you sure you're not skipping the Hand Size / Profficiencies? Or maybe you're not skrolling down and you're not seeing some of the power options?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Click the "More Reply Options" and upload them using the buttons below the text box.

If they are too big I have had luck with texting the picture to myself, and letting the phone auto compress the image, then uploading it.

Wow, um, that's an interesting problem to have. Basically you gained too many levels! lol.

Could you walk us through the process you used to get to this stage?

Did you start that party with new characters or experienced characters? Did you play each story in Normal/Herioic/Legendary?

Edited by Kgk4569

So I believe they were a party that I started in quest mode for maybe one or two times just to see how they would work together. As far as story mode goes I have completed up to the skinsaw murders in herionic and was about to start on legendary, but couldn't hold out on hook mountain any more. Perils and offerings are done on all difficulty levels.

So I believe they were a party that I started in quest mode for maybe one or two times just to see how they would work together. As far as story mode goes I have completed up to the skinsaw murders in herionic and was about to start on legendary, but couldn't hold out on hook mountain any more. Perils and offerings are done on all difficulty levels.

Interesting. Did you start this party in Story mode Before or after the last patch?

This exact same problem is happening for me!

I also was playing a quest mode party, patch dropped and somehow they migrated to story mode, so I kept playing them there.

Now I just finished the Dam quest and can't move past the victory screen in any way because all but Ezren (who I started later) have all of their feats already.

Any workarounds found for this yet?

Incidentally, this issue might draw more attention in the Technical Support forum.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.