The Character Deck Trap

Jacob Lewis

Question

Nexus 7 Tablet; Android v 6.0.1

After finishing the first scenario (Burnt Offerings), my characters received their first card feat. While rebuilding their decks, I discover that I do not have enough cards for one type to fulfill the expected number (i.e. my group is short 1 Ally card). Unfortunately, I am now locked in that mode because I do not have enough Ally cards for my characters, and the game will not allow me to select more Basic cards to fulfill the deck requirements for one of my character. In short, I am trapped in the character deck screen with no way to complete it and continue forward.

3 answers to this question

Nexus 7 Tablet; Android v 6.0.1

After finishing the first scenario (Burnt Offerings), my characters received their first card feat. While rebuilding their decks, I discover that I do not have enough cards for one type to fulfill the expected number (i.e. my group is short 1 Ally card). Unfortunately, I am now locked in that mode because I do not have enough Ally cards for my characters, and the game will not allow me to select more Basic cards to fulfill the deck requirements for one of my character. In short, I am trapped in the character deck screen with no way to complete it and continue forward.

After resolving ALL of the cards that you have too many of on all of your characters, if you have no extra cards of that type from other characters. The blue arrow should light up, clicking this will allow you to rebuild with BASIC cards.

What Kgk says is correct, but I'd add that after progressing to the "add basic cards to filling missing slots" stage I've occasionally had a UI bug where it's in that stage but doesn't show me any allies (or whatever your card type is) to add.  In that case, try clicking around on different card types then back to allies - that may clear it up.

What Kgk says is correct, but I'd add that after progressing to the "add basic cards to filling missing slots" stage I've occasionally had a UI bug where it's in that stage but doesn't show me any allies (or whatever your card type is) to add.  In that case, try clicking around on different card types then back to allies - that may clear it up.

That helped! I selected "View All" to bring up all the cards, and then selected the needed type again. That brought up the cards I needed. Thanks!