well i'm not sure if this is a bug or some rule i don't get so i thought of starting a thread here instead of the technical forum

i like to use eloquence on seoni in order to buff her magic damage +3, however everytime i enter combat, i get completly locked from using the card, at first i thought it was like a rule that you couldn't use these sort of card upon encountering a card and that you were supposed to guess if you were encountering a check requiring charisma or not

however i noticed that the game will let me use eloquence everytime a charisma check comes up, and if i get into a combat i can cast strenght no problem

so is this an oversight from the developer who didn't think that eloquence could help you with casting spells in combat or is there some rules that says that you can cast stuff like strenght in combat but not stuff like eloquence

EDIT: oh i think i get it, by the time i'm into a check that's using "charisma" i've already casted a spell in combat and since you can't cast 2 spells in combat, there is no way of casting charisma in order to boost a spell unless you cast charisma before entering combat

Edited by teasel

EDIT: oh i think i get it, by the time i'm into a check that's using "charisma" i've already casted a spell in combat and since you can't cast 2 spells in combat, there is no way of casting charisma in order to boost a spell unless you cast charisma before entering combat

That's the one. Yup, casters are a bit screwed that way.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.