Gallery: 4-1 Saindpoint Under Siege states the wrong reward

Longshot11

Question

In the Gallery, the scenario states that the Reward is a Skill feat, while the correct rewards is a Power Feat.

This possibly is also connected to the Quest Mode issue where Level 30 says it should grant Skill but gives  Power feat instead. So, good news is - functions as intended, but the text is wrong.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

3 answers to this question

Hmm? Questmode lv30 grant card feat and it does what it says.

Hm, there *was* a mistake in my post, in that the bug that was reported (haven't experience it myself) was that Level 30 is *supposed* to give Card feat, but gives a Power feat instead. I believe several people confirmed that behaviour in that thread.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Just checking out if the behaviour was the same before and after patch 1.03?

I have not started level 30 in quest mode yet. Have been doing story mode in three different groups, just to test that part of the game. Next week may be huge quest week for me... To push level 40...