Bug: Armor Recharge - Did not work on acquired armor

_Harwin_

Question

I had a character (Amiri or Seelah, forget which) acquire Elven Chain Shirt to their hand, which allows you, if proficient with light armors(which both are) to recharge it when you reset your hand.  I was unable to do so.

On the next turn it behaved as expected.  So it seems like it's just a bug with armor you acquired that turn.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

I also find that I don't usually get the opportunity to recharge light armors when I reset my hand.  Latest example is Merisiel.  She had "hide armor of acid resistance" in her hand of three cards, but there is never an opportunity to recharge it.

By default if you hand is under the limit the game auto skip the discard phase.

In this case if you want to recharge an armor, instead of clicking the "next" button/arrows at the right of the screen, click on the trashcan icon on the top right that correspond to the discard phase, this will force the game to go to this phase, giving you the occasion to recharge your magic armors.

• Like 1

How exactly does this work?  I am unable to get the armor out of the discard pile, I am proficient with it.

Armor proficiency doesn't mean you can recharge cards from the discard pile. What it generally does is:

- Allow you to bury some armors instead of banishing them when you need to reduce combat damage to 0. You can use the armor again next scenario instead of losing it.

- Allow you to put some pieces of armor in your hand back into your characters deck at the end of your turn. You can optionally discard any number of cards during reset, but with armor proficiency you can cycle unwanted pieces of armor back into your deck instead of discarding them.

In order to recharge armors from your hand, click the Trash Can icon in the top right of the screen when you're "done" with the turn. This will start the optional discard phase and allow you to select armors and recharge them instead of discarding them.

• Like 1