Luckstone bug

Question

6 answers to this question

It may be not be the issue in this situation, but it's also worth remembering that while the luckstone can be discarded to add 1 before a check roll, it has to be buried to add 1 after you've rolled and failed.

It may be not be the issue in this situation, but it's also worth remembering that while the luckstone can be discarded to add 1 before a check roll, it has to be buried to add 1 after you've rolled and failed.

I attempted a recharge and failed by 1. Never got a chance to bury the Luckstone. It's happened twice.

I attempted a recharge and failed by 1. Never got a chance to bury the Luckstone. It's happened twice.

The luckstone recharge works like any other card. The luckstone you are recharging does not get a chance to add 1 to your roll.

The only time you get the option to bury your luckstone is when you fail a check by 1 with the luckstone in hand. When that happens you get the opportunity to bury the luckstone to suceed in your check.

Me too. It was not a recharge check but check to acquire something. I failed by one but could not bury the luckstone. Bummer