Darth Revan VS Darth Vadar

Who would win if revan or vadar fought each other.  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win if revan or vadar fought each other.

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Vadar

Damn, it's a good thing English isn't your first language.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

You know something, you're moving up in life.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I bet you voted though Arkan, lol.

Nope.

There are polls, that gets started out of genuine wish to know things, there are polls that gets started out of ignorance and there are polls that spam.

While not being blatant spam, this and a few other recent polls smells suspiciously like old ham out of the can :o

But then, since the forum doesn't have a random chit-chat section, it's probably too much to ask "Please stop ?" :p

Who am I to talk. Two posts already in this non essential thread :unsure:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

There are polls, that gets started out of genuine wish to know things, there are polls that gets started out of ignorance and there are polls that spam.

While not being blatant spam, this and a few other recent polls smells suspiciously like old ham out of the can  :(

But then, since the forum doesn't have a random chit-chat section, it's probably too much to ask "Please stop ?"  ;)

Who am I to talk. Two posts already in this non essential thread  :rolleyes:

I just noticed you member number, lol.

*shudders*

manthing2.jpg

revan would wip the rotj vader!

.....but i am not so sure about the younger one who killed all the jedi :ph34r:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, RotJ made less sense than AotC. I had an article on it somewhere....defending TPM and pointing out all the ways it was better than RotJ. Lucas fooked up royally with the last installment of the trilogy, most people are just so enthralled by the first two movies, they don't want to admit the last one's shortcomings. ;)