Giacco in Magran's Fork Shack?

NPC Giacco is inside shack in Magran's Fork. All he asks is "Any news from the Hold?" I'm not tying this to any quest and don't know (or have forgotten) what it is about. He also mentions a 'Kolsc'.  What hold is he talking about?  Is this for something later on?  What to do now?  Thanks.

NPC Giacco is inside shack in Magran's Fork. All he asks is "Any news from the Hold?" I'm not tying this to any quest and don't know (or have forgotten) what it is about. He also mentions a 'Kolsc'.  What hold is he talking about?  Is this for something later on?  What to do now?  Thanks.

He's asking about Raedric's Hold?  I.E. is Raedric dead?  You freed him from prison at the bottom of the hold.

He's asking about Raedric's Hold?  I.E. is Raedric dead?  You freed him from prison at the bottom of the hold.

Okay, I think there is a bug then because Raedric is dead (I think I recall killing him and finishing his Hold) but maybe I left something undone there?  Hmmm...?  I will go back and check it out today hoping that I did miss something.  I've returned to other areas already and been surprised to find bodies and other secret spots I failed to search or was leveled high enough originally.  Usually when I think I've finished an area I really have and there is nothing left there missed.  PoE may be an exception?

Edited by Ratsneve

Revisited Kolsc and Nedmar in Raedric's Hold and with newly completed conversations that Giacco was rescued and still had item Nedmar was concerned about and happy to hear he still had the item I went back to Giacco in the shack in Magran's Fork but the conversation was exactly the same and he isn't budging.  So, there either is still something missing to do or it's bugged.  One thing though is that I don't think there is any quest or task opened on this.  Any new help?

He's just there for flavor. If you discovered a dialog bug,  you may want to report it in the tech forum.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

He's just there for flavor. If you discovered a dialog bug,  you may want to report it in the tech forum.

That doesn't make any sense.  If the Hold is now safe with Raedric dead why doesn't Giacco return to it and his apparent friends Nedmar and Kolsc?  Something isn't right.  For the rest of the game if I visit this shack will Giacco be there and asking "Any news from the Hold?"

It's probably a minor bug. If you killed Raedric there's nothing to do until later on in the game. Don't worry about it.

That doesn't make any sense.  If the Hold is now safe with Raedric dead why doesn't Giacco return to it and his apparent friends Nedmar and Kolsc?  Something isn't right.  For the rest of the game if I visit this shack will Giacco be there and asking "Any news from the Hold?"

Related: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/81820-why-does-giacco-stay-alone-in-kolscs-hideout-after-raedric-is-killed/