Chanter offensive Chants damage and acc buffs [bug]

Reent

Question

Okay, i know some of these are in the game since the beginning, others are new - however i didnt find a thread about them...

So first the new ones:

1) Survival can give you accuracy against X... i tried it, it applied to my weapon attacks and spells but not to The Dragon Thrashed, The Dragon Wailed and not to Come, Come Soft Winds of Death. (most likely not to debuff chants either, however i didnt test those)

2) The chanter has "With All Your Strenght Slay The Beast" - granting you +20 ACC and +30% damage against beasts, i tried it and it looks (only looked for a short time) like it works with weapons - however with chants it granted the ACC but not the +30% damage (and thats easy to see, same damage all the time)

And now the old ones:

3) The Dragon Thrashed, The Dragon Wailed doesn't get the +20% bonus burn damage from Scion of Flame (there is an old thread about it, started on 01.04.2015 - no official answer)

4) The Chants don't deal +25% damage VS X if you take the talent (for example, Beast Slayer) (i didnt find a thread for it, however its in the game since the beginning as far as i know)

5) Devotion of the Faithfull gives you +20 Melee and Ranged ACC, your Spells get the bonus however your Chants don't - okay, here it's unclear if the Chants are "ranged or melee or neither" however if spells get the bonus - why don't chants?

2 answers to this question

Hey guys!

1) Survival can give you accuracy against X... i tried it, it applied to my weapon attacks and spells but not to The Dragon Thrashed, The Dragon Wailed and not to Come, Come Soft Winds of Death. (most likely not to debuff chants either, however i didnt test those)

This was already reported on the forums and we have a bug in for this.

2) The chanter has "With All Your Strenght Slay The Beast" - granting you +20 ACC and +30% damage against beasts, i tried it and it looks (only looked for a short time) like it works with weapons - however with chants it granted the ACC but not the +30% damage (and thats easy to see, same damage all the time)

I have confirmed the bug and written up a report for it. I checked Phrases as well and it is working correctly. 

3) The Dragon Thrashed, The Dragon Wailed doesn't get the +20% bonus burn damage from Scion of Flame (there is an old thread about it, started on 01.04.2015 - no official answer)

I have confirmed the bug and written up a report.

4) The Chants don't deal +25% damage VS X if you take the talent 

I have confirmed the bug and written up a report. 

5) Devotion of the Faithfull gives you +20 Melee and Ranged ACC, your Spells get the bonus however your Chants don't - okay, here it's unclear if the Chants are "ranged or melee or neither" however if spells get the bonus - why don't chants?

This is intended. Chants are neither as they are AOE spells.