• darth maul
    • darth tyrannus
    • exar kun
    • ajunta paul
    • shadow nago
    • marka ragnos
    • darth revan
    • darth malek

I dunno, Simus's cheating death was more awe inspiring, after all, Kun had to take the life force of all of his Massassi followers to preserve himself. Simus kept himself alive through his own sheer darkness. :ph34r:

??? and palpatine hasn't? he transferred himself from one clone to the next, existing purely as a dark side spirit. he fooled the whole of the jedi council, standing next to them, going: "ooh. sith bad. jedi good. me nice ;) "

Ragnos and Simus may have been real Sith, but they were kindda shortsighted when it came to planning ahead. Palpatine was a real mastermind when it came to that.

kun and vader were just dark jedi, so i wouldn't really count them. they claimed the title, but they weren't sith to begin with.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

so... what makes a sith lord really evil? destroying a whole planet? wiping out towns? releasing diseases? y'know that may all sound horrible, but the most horrible thing in kotor was telling zalbaar to kill his friend, mission.

something along the lines of "rip her arms off" is really disgusting and i think this is exactly what makes an evil sith lord evil. close and personal deeds that shock and disgust are far more difficult to stomach than the abstract killing of billions. one can't really imagine billions dying, but forcing one to turn on his friend- now that we can imagine.

:ph34r:

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

If Emperor Palpatine was so strong and better than Vader then he should have seen it coming when instead of it being like a big suprise I mean come on lol. So too me Vader was strong but yea I wish that Lucas could make a movie like back when the Sith were actually a race and not just a religion.

If Emperor Palpatine was so strong and better than Vader then he should have seen it coming when instead of it being like a big suprise I mean come on lol. So too me Vader was strong but yea I wish that Lucas could make a movie like back when the Sith were actually a race and not just a religion.

Well, that might have something to do with the fact that RotJ is less coherent, and has more plot holes than AotC. ;)

I have to go with Palpatine/The Emperor...I can't forgive Darth Vader for being a whining brat as a youngster who turns on his master at the end not to take his rightful place as the primal Dark Lord of the Sith but only to save his own whining brat.

I dunno, Simus's cheating death was more awe inspiring, after all, Kun had to take the life force of all of his Massassi followers to preserve himself. Simus kept himself alive through his own sheer darkness. :ph34r:

Yeah Simus kept himself alive in a little jar and had as much power as a fly on the wall. It's a good thing Simus kept himself alive so he could do nothing! Unless you count being bitch slaped a second time by Naga Sadow!

Cheers!

Ragnos and Simus may have been real Sith, but they were kindda shortsighted when it came to planning ahead. Palpatine was a real mastermind when it came to that.

First off Marka Ragnos had the foresight enough to make sure his spirit would live on after his death to not only solve the Ludo Kressh Naga Sadow rivalry, but also guide Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma. Second unlike Palpatine he can still be brought back to life, so once again he can rule over the galaxy as Lord Of The Sith.

Cheers!