Wildcard Powers?

LordGek

Question

Hey Guys,

As a guy who's just joined the digital beta with only fairly limited exposure to the physical game, there is a single game mechanic I can't find any information on in-game or even searching the Internet in regards to this aspect in the physical game.

What are these so called Wildcard Powers added to a scenario if replaying it at a higher difficulty? I'm assuming they're additional nasty random global modifiers/effects to make the adventurers' lives difficult but I'm curious where I can see these potential effects listed anywhere.

2 answers to this question

Hey Guys,

As a guy who's just joined the digital beta with only fairly limited exposure to the physical game, there is a single game mechanic I can't find any information on in-game or even searching the Internet in regards to this aspect in the physical game.

What are these so called Wildcard Powers added to a scenario if replaying it at a higher difficulty? I'm assuming they're additional nasty random global modifiers/effects to make the adventurers' lives difficult but I'm curious where I can see these potential effects listed anywhere.

These don't exist in the physical game.

There will be a list of them eventually though. ;)