Tough choices on who to use....

Croaker - Meadow Folk Darcozzi Pally wielding Sword 1handed and carrying a Warbow

The Lady - Either Meadow Folk or Death Godlike Cipher with a plethora of Corrode/Necro spells. Too bad there is no Garrotte or Srangling Scarf weapon equivilant.

Goblin - A folk type or possibly an Hearth Orlan Wizard specializing in CC. Dagger and Rodd

One-Eye - Another folk type Wizard who CCs... Dagger and Wands

Uncle Doj - Another folk type but uncle is a combo Monk/Sword Master/Wizard. I would go with Monk wielding Estoc or 2h sword.

Murgen - Another Folk type. Being the standard bearer who leads the charge I would go Fighter. Possibly Spear and Shield.

Also was possibly thinking of Raven, Darling, Silent, Blade, Captain, Leiutenant, Otto and Hagop...and of course there is a Taken party which of course must include the Limper and Soulcatcher..

Any other Black Company fans out there?

Edited by Blades of Vanatar

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

Love it man. Huge Glen Cook fan. (If the name Mocker doesn't give that away)

I prefer the books of the north so I would leave out Uncle Doj. I feel like Raven and Silent would be the ones you would really want to get in. Just depends on what "era" you want to go with.

I have a hard time thinking of Lady as anything except a wizard, but again it depends on what time period in the saga.

Edited by Mocker22

No Elmo, no party. :grin:

I would go with sworn brothers only:

1. Elmo - human fighter,
  2. One Eye - human wizard, though you can go with orlan as we can't change height,
  3. Goblin - same as above,
  4. Croaker - human paladin focusing on support, he was a surgeon after all.

For the last two I can't decide, but the candidates are:

• Raven - human rogue, though a cipher can work as he dabbled a little with magic,
  • Silent - human wizard, but that will be too many wizards for my taste,
  • The Captain - human fighter, maybe goldpact paladin,
  • The Lieutenant - as above. 
  • Murgen - human fighter, though we can deviate some and make him chanter as he was standardbearer,
  • Otto and Hagop - human fighters, can't go with only one.

A Taken party would be fun, bunch of wizards, one going missing every time you rest. :p

Edited by Lychnidos
  • Like 1

No Elmo, no party. :grin:

I would go with sworn brothers only:

• Elmo - human fighter,
  • One Eye - human wizard, though you can go with orlan as we can't change height,
  • Goblin - same as above,
  • Croaker - human paladin focusing on support, he was a surgeon after all.
For the last two I can't decide, but the candidates are:
  • Raven - human rogue, though a cipher can work as he dabbled a little with magic,
  • Silent - human wizard, but that will be too many wizards for my taste,
  • The Captain - human fighter, maybe goldpact paladin,
  • The Lieutenant - as above.
  • Murgen - human fighter, though we can deviate some and make him chanter as he was standardbearer,
  • Otto and Hagop - human fighters, can't go with only one.
A Taken party would be fun, bunch of wizards, one going missing every time you rest. :p

Problem is there are many fighters in thr Company. Elmo would be.... bland.... compared to the other characters. I agree that only the northerners feel like true company but maybe the Nar as well? Or Mother Gota?!

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.